Uwazi Reveal: organise and analyse human rights violationsHerramienta de documentación
- Propósito de Documentación
- Documentación centrada en el cambio
- Visualización de datos
- License type for code
- Open source software
- Status of tool
- In development (not yet launched)
- Type of support available for this tool
- Hosting from organisation
- Support for custom development from organisation
- Support for information strategy from organisation
- Organisation affiliated with this tool
- Logo or video
Uwazi Reveal will build on the innovative features of the already existing Uwazi platform. Combined with the ability to design rigorous and appropriate data models in a user-friendly way, defenders will be able to generate reliable conclusions from collected data. This new tool will support human rights investigations managing large amounts of source documents and media to advance transitional justice efforts and evidence-based advocacy, all while meeting the pressing security needs of human rights organisations.
The technology stack we are using includes: Mongo DB, NodeJS, Elastic Search, Yarn, React. Learn more about these dependencies on Github.
Uwazi Reveal will make it easy to record connections between people, documents, and events in a way that speaks best to the logic of the investigating organisation. We will offer multiple workflows and ways to organise information, which will give flexibility where it is needed for a given context.