Uwazi: publish and analyse collections of documentsDocumentation Tool
- Documentation Purpose
- Change-centred documentation
- Organisation and Data Modelling
- License type for code
- Open source software
- Status of tool
- Actively maintained
- Type of support available for this tool
- Hosting from organisation
- Support for custom development from organisation
- Support for information strategy from organisation
- Support for tool configuration from organisation
- Organisation affiliated with this tool
- Logo or video
Uwazi is a free, open-source solution for organising, analysing and publishing your documents.
In Swahili, Uwazi means “openness.” HURIDOCS designed Uwazi to make human rights information more open and accessible to the defenders who need it.
Uwazi is a web-based platform that goes beyond just storing and tagging documents. Users work directly with the text inside these otherwise uneditable documents to add new layers of information.
More information: https://www.uwazi.io/